WNSW PHN: My Health Record and ePrescribing for Specialists
|When||Wednesday 3 May 2023, 7pm-8:15pm|
Sydney North Health Network (SNHN) invites specialist practitioners and practice managers to this free webinar.
- Overview of My Health Record and Electronic Prescriptions
- Private Specialist landscape in Sydney North region
- Experiences of using My Health Record and ePrescribing in daily activities by specialists, with demonstrations in Audit4 and Genie software.
Rocky Luo - Digital Health Coordinator, Sydney North Health Network
- Dr Kathy Rainbird - Manager, Education and Adoption, Australian Digital Health Agency
- Dr Anna Finniss – Rheumatologist, Chatswood private practice and HMO at Royal North Shore Hospital
- Dr Patrick Coleman - Nephrologist and General Physician on the Northern Beaches
On registering, you will receive an automated email from Zoom confirming your registration. If you do not receive this email, please check your Junk folder.
For more information contact Judy or Robi from the Education Team at email@example.comRegister