HealthPathways is a web-based health information site which helps clinicians guide patients through the complex local health system.
Western NSW HealthPathways provides support in assessing and managing patients (including accessing specialist advice and support) and clear referral pathways for their patients to general community and secondary care services.
Western NSW HealthPathways is developed by our local health professionals and available to all clinicians.
HealthPathways Western NSW aims to:
• Ensure patients are receiving the right care, in the right place, at the right time
• Building collaboration
• Enhance clinical knowledge
• Promote best practice
• Provide access to medical advice and support
• Identify appropriate referral pathways
• Act as a communication interface
• Contribute to quality improvement and accreditation practices
How to access HealthPathways Western NSW:
Visit westernnsw.communityhealthpathways.org and register.
For more information, contact:
General Manager - Primary Healthcare and Integration
via email or by calling 1300 699 167.