Our Practice Development Team has a strong focus on Indigenous Health. Its main aim is to empower General Practice & Aboriginal Medical Service Teams in our region to deliver best patient health outcomes.
Our Aboriginal Health Initiatives pack for General Practices includes Marrabinya Information, Closing the Gap Practice information for Practice Incentive Payments, and other resources offered in the Aboriginal Health Model.
Aboriginal Health Pack Checklist
Click on each section below to access more information
Integrated Team Care (ITC)
The Integrated Team Care (ITC) Program is entering a new era to bring you a higher quality of care, closer to you, so you can access the right care, at the right place, at the right time for you.
Western NSW Indigenous residents attending their local AMS to access care for their chronic health condition are provided with care through the ITC Program on-site. These providers are:
- Orange Aboriginal Medical Service
- Yoorana Gunya Family Healing Centre Aboriginal Corporation
- Condobolin Aboriginal Health Service
- Peak Hill Aboriginal Medical Service
- Dubbo Regional Aboriginal Health Service
- Coonamble Aboriginal Health Service
- Walgett Aboriginal Medical Service
- Brewarrina Aboriginal Health Service
- Bourke Aboriginal Health Service
- Maari Ma Primary Care Health Service (Broken Hill and Balranald)
- Coomealla Health Aboriginal Corporation
For more details visit the ITC Program Information page.
PIP and Practice Improvements
Cancer Support and Resources
Working with Stolen Generations
Further Resources for Practices
Find more information on the WNSW PHN Practice Development Team Homepage.