Introducing the Digital Health Outlook Survey for primary healthcare providers and Aboriginal Medical Services across the Western and Far West NSW region. This brief survey is an effective tool for healthcare services to identify gaps in their digital health readiness and be part of future digital health initiatives.
The benefits of participating in the Digital Health Outlook Survey include but are not limited to:
- An easy and effective way to identify gaps in your practice’s or residential aged care facility’s digital health readiness and inform ongoing digital health change
- Gain a snapshot of your digital health processes and technical readiness
- Assist in the development of more efficient workflows and increase digital capability
- Help the WNSW PHN in developing personalised digital health support for your practice/RACF, and
- An opportunity to contribute to the broader view of digital health maturity in the region and supporting future planning
To assist in completing the survey, the WNSW PHN invites AMS providers, general practice representatives and residential aged care representatives to attend a 30-minute interactive online session hosted by Tim Blake from Semantic Consulting. Tim will guide attendees through the survey and will be available to answer questions about the content of the survey. Stay tuned for future session days and times.
The interactive sessions will take place online via Microsoft Teams, with dates to be determined. Check back here for details in the coming weeks.