Events Calendar Upcoming Events
My Health Record refresher training (webinar)
22 Mar, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM (AEDT)
RACGP Members: FREE
With an increasing number of connections to the My Health Record system, a significant amount of key health information is being uploaded by public and private hospitals, pharmacists and GPs as well as pathology labs and specialists. The amount of clinical content available makes using My Health Record a real value proposition.
But are you making the most of the information available? Have you considered the optimal times to upload a shared health summary? Do you know how to utilise the system-generated overviews to save you time and quickly find the information you need?
Join this session, delivered in collaboration with the Australian Digital Health Agency, to test your knowledge of My Health Record and get some tips on how you can start using it to your advantage in a busy general practice.
- Describe the role and current usage and use case of My Health Record
- Identify scenarios in which use of My Health Record might assist in providing better patient care
- Demonstrate how to utilise the system-generated overviews to save you time and quickly find the information you need
- Articulate the legislative requirements for participating in My Health Record
- Make an informed decision about participation in My Health Record.