Alcohol & Other Drugs ECHO Network
|When||Wednesday 15 September 2021 from 6:55pm - 8:00pm|
What’s Project ECHO all about?
Project ECHO® (Extension for Community Healthcare Outcome) is a collaborative model of medical education, case discussion and peer learning. GPs and other healthcare professionals are able to access evidence-based, multidisciplinary information for their patients with alcohol and other drug issues from a panel of experts as well as their peers.
• Increase your skill and competence in patient management
• Acquire CPD points
• Receive access to multidisciplinary advice for your patients
• Become part of an engaged and supportive community of practice
• GPs presenting a case may be able to claim the MBS Case Conferencing Item No.
What’s involved for participants?
• Ability to attend up to six 60-minute, fortnightly video conferences
• A willingness to present at least one brief patient case study during the series
• Provide feedback via a short evaluation survey
How do I share a case study?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- 6.55pm Zoom login
- 7.00pm Welcome, Acknowledgement of Country & Introduction
- 7.05pm Didactic presentation (presented by panel member)
- 7.20pm Deidentified case presentation (presented by participant)
- 7.30pm Discussion and recommendations
- 8.00pm Evaluation Survey and Close