Connecting in Broken Hill
Date: 14-08-2021 11:00:00
|When||Saturday 14 August 2021 from 11:00am - 7:30pm|
|Where||Broken Hill Musicians Club, 276 Crystal Street, Broken Hill|
|Cost||$150 RACG members / $200 non-members|
This exciting interactive workshop will allow participants to learn, connect and
- RFDS guided tour – Go behind the scenes with a guided tour. See the operations centre, enter the aircraft hangar and explore the interactive museum
- Emergency aeromedical retrieval – Learn more about the RFDS‘ emergency aeromedical evacuations. More details of this workshop to be announced.
- Innovate, collaborate, advocate – This interactive workshop will encourage participants to get started on their advocacy journey through role plays and small group exercises.
- Connecting, getting to know you – A series of 3 minute presentations presenting passions and interests.
- Mandala making or art as representation – Tap into your inner creativity and learn to create mandalas. Or learn explore and understand emotions and ideas through art.
- Lunch and dinner provided
- Dr Michael Wright – RACGP NSW&ACT Faculty Deputy Chair
- Dr Mary-Beth MacIsaac – Senior Medical Officer, Royal Flying Doctor Service
- Broken Hill Art Exchange – Presenters TBA