Same Care Everywhere? Far From It!
|When||Tuesday, February 2 2021 at 12:30pm|
All Australians deserve safe, high-quality health care, so why don’t they get the same care everywhere? Learn more about the causes of healthcare variation, how data about healthcare variation can improve health outcomes, and what it means for health service leaders, clinicians, consumers and the health system.
Presented by the Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Healthcare with speaker Conjoint Professor Anne Duggan, Clinical Director at the Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care and Gastroenterologist in private practice and at John Hunter Hospital in Newcastle, NSW.
Who Should Attend:
- Health service leaders – CEOs, Board members, clinical directors and quality managers
- Policy decision-makers
- Primary and acute health services
- Public and private health services
- Senior medical practitioners
- Resident medical officers
- Nursing, midwifery and allied health clinicians
- Students – medical, nursing, midwifery and allied health
- Educators – medical, nursing, midwifery and allied health
- Data custodians and analysts
More Information and Registrations