What’s Right in Health Care® Conference (Sydney)
|When||16 - 18 OCTOBER 2023|
|Where||CROWNE PLAZA SYDNEY COOGEE BEACH|
Early bird prices (prior to 4 September 2023)
Prices (after 4 September 2023)
Learn, network andrejuvenate.
You will hear inspirational stories and innovative ways to develop the skills needed to build a culture that will propel your organisation forward for today and tomorrow!
Two pre-conference sessions - Monday 16 October (1:00-5:00pm)
- Fundamentals of Leadership still haven't changed! Nine Principles® and Evidence-Based Leadership℠ Overview - Learn, review or refresh the core principles andframeworks that are the foundations to the Huron Studer Group's work withorganisations.
- Leadership & Transformation - What have we learnt from 120+ years of experience?With the rapid pace of change across the industry, skills, knowledge and confidence tolead and manage change have become critical to driving a positive culture andperformance. Key lessons and experiences and what you wished they had told youbefore you took on a leadership role. Hear from the people who have lived on thefront line - lessons for all leaders.
Main conference - Tuesday 17 October & Wednesday 18 October
You will hear from our keynote speakers, leading Partner organisations who will sharetheir stories and outcomes, and our coaching team who work with organisations acrossAustralasia. They will share their knowledge and highlight their experiences on how otherorganisations are
achieving and sustaining results that outperform and outpace theirpeers.
- 7 Keynote Speakers
- 12 breakout sessions sharing their stories and experiences. They will present theirresults and show you what they did and how they went about it
- “10 Minutes that Count” - 5 speakers will give you practical actions you can take backto your organisation to implement
- Networking Reception - talk with industry peers and colleagues
+61 7 5539 8801