WNSW PHN Webinar: Working with the Nephrologist: Stages 4 & 5 Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
|When||Tuesday, 9 August 2022, 7.00pm login to 8.15pm AEST|
This is a GP and Registrar focussed event, however, Medical Students, Nurses, Allied Health Professionals, Aboriginal Health Professionals and Pharmacists with an interest in this topic are welcome to participate.
Dr Jessica Conway
Nephrologist, Dubbo Health Service
Join Dr Jessica Conway as she presents this Kidney Health Australia (KHA) webinar and explores a case study outlining:
- symptoms, management and treatment options in stages four and five of CKD
- a suitable management plan to slow the progression of CKD
- treatment options in kidney failure and when to refer to a Nephrologist.
- Create a management plan to slow the progression of Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) in the setting of diabetes
- Evaluate the need to refer to a Nephrologist
- Explain the onset of symptoms to progression of CKD and the need for management review
- Discuss kidney failure treatment options