We want to hear from you!
The Western NSW Primary Health Network (PHN) is conducting a survey on After-Hours Services.
We would like to find out which after-hours health care services would be suitable for your town and improve people’s health.
If you are a consumer or health professional in the Western NSW PHN region, please take some time to complete this survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/R2RBT3P
Your feedback is important to us and we really appreciate your time to complete this survey.
Survey results will be used by the Western NSW PHN to plan and develop new after-hours models across the region.
Regional After-Hours Advisory Group
The Regional After-Hours Advisory Group has been established for 18 months to provide support and advice to the Western NSW Primary Health Network on:
- a regional response to after-hours services in the Western NSW and Far West NSW regions;
- a consultation process involving both consumers and health professionals;
- differing needs for after-hours services in Western NSW and Far West NSW communities;
- the health workforce to support after-hours services; and
- potential after-hours models that provide access to after-hours services for all Western NSW and Far West NSW communities.
- Dr Paul Collett – Chair
- Mr Robert Salt – Aboriginal Health Advisory Council
- Ms Ai-Vee Chua – Western NSW Clinical Advisory Council
- Ms Louise Johnson – Western NSW Community Advisory Council
- Ms Kathy Mitchell – Far West Clinical Advisory Council
- Ms Karen Behsmann – Far West Community Advisory Council
- Dr Freddy Chafota – General Practitioner
- Dr Nicholas O’Ryan – General Practitioner