We are here to look after you! Please find links and information around different aspects of health.
healthdirect is a free service supported by the governments of Australia. It is designed to give you safe and practical health information and advice, it contains a symptom checker, helps you find a health service in your area and find information on medical concerns.
Make Healthy Normal is a free range of initiatives run by NSW Health to help you get healthy and tackle weight issues.
Find Your 30 helps Australians commit to more physical exercise.
The Healthy Weight Guide can help you achieve and maintain a healthy weight.
I Can Quit is a NSW Government initiative giving handy tips and practical advice to help you quit.
Quit for New Life helps pregnant Aboriginal women give up smoking.
Quit Now is an Australian Government resource to help you quit.
Quit Line 13 78 48
- Advance Care Planning
- My Aged Care
- NSW Palliative Care After Hours Helpline 1800 548 225
- Lifeline - 13 11 14
- Suicide Call Back Service – 1300 659 467
- Kids Helpline – 1800 55 1800
- MensLine Australia – 1300 78 99 78
- Beyondblue – 1300 22 4636
- Mental Health Emergency Care (MHEC) 1800 011 511
- Domestic Violence Line NSW - 1800 656 463
- Rural Youth Mental Health service information and referral form
- Head to Health - 1800 595 212