Cancer pain management in primary care + Asthma and the small airways: treating the entire lung
|When||Tuesday, 23 February 2021 at 7pm|
This Live National Webinar is presented by Mundipharma
Cancer pain learning outcomes with Dr Erica Cameron-Taylor
• Apply the new indications for opioid analgesics into clinical practice.
• Implement a multimodal pain management plan to optimise patient quality of life.
• Identify barriers to opioid use in cancer pain.
• Address patient/carer barriers to opioid use in cancer pain.
• Explain the different roles of immediate release and modified release opioids to manage severe cancer pain.
Asthma and small airways learning outcomes with Prof Bruce Thompson
• Understand the importance of treating the small airways in asthma.
• Recognise the role and impact of drug particle size and plume on lung deposition.
• How to individualise inhaler device choice for patients with asthma.
• Review recent key clinical data and real-world evidence for flutiform® inhaler in asthma.