NSW RDN: Managing the financial impacts of COVID-19 for practice owners
|When||28h May 2020 5:30 - 6:30pm AEST|
NSW Rural Doctors Network (RDN) understands how tough the current climate is, and the immense impact that COVID-19 is having on medical practices, particularly in rural areas.
In this webinar, Cutcher & Neale Associate Nicole Brown, and Senior Investment Advisor Mike Cooney will discuss the impacts specific to regional and rural medical practice owners. Stuart Chan, Partner at Cutcher & Neale will MC the webinar.
- NSW and Federal Government Stimulus Packages, and what it means for you and your practice
- The latest information on the JobKeeper Payment, and how you can access this wage subsidy for your employees
- Our seven top tips for medical practices to deal with the economic impacts of COVID-19
- Cutcher & Neale's successful investment strategies which have helped their portfolios avoid turbulence
- How the fear and anxiety in the markets creates opportunities
- The world after COVID-19 - how deep will a recession go, and which companies will be long-term beneficiaries
Register for this Event Back