Primary Health Networks 101– making communities happier and healthier
|When||Wednesday 18 May 2022 at 1pm|
Join an expert panel of PHN leaders to learn more about the valuable role Primary Health Networks play in supporting the health and wellbeing of our communities.
Our panel will describe the national PHN agenda and highlight some key programs of work, including examples such as collaborative commissioning, climate change and mental health.
Hear about the vital role of PHNs in dealing with the impacts of COVID and extreme weather, including the recent floods in Northern NSW.
We will also give you a researcher’s 101 guide on how to engage with PHNs and the Primary Health Care clinicians and communities they serve.
Chaired by Prof Meredith Makeham, (Network Convenor) - Associate Dean, Community and Primary Health Care, FMH
- Ms Cynthia Stanton - Chief Operating Officer, Sydney North Health Network (Northern Sydney PHN)
- Mr Scott Walters - Senior Program Manager Partnerships and Collaborative Commissioning (WentWest/Western Sydney Primary Health Network)
- Dr Brendan Goodger- General Manager Primary Care Improvement, Central and Eastern Sydney PHN
- Ms Julie Sturgess - CEO of Health, North Coast PHN
- Dr Liliana Laranjo - Senior Lecturer, Sydney Medical School