Advanced CT Applications (Bathurst)
Date: 30-05-2017 18:30:00 to 21:30
|Date & Time:||Tuesday 30 May; 6.30pm - 9.30pm|
|Location:||Rydges Hotel, Mount Panorama, Bathurst|
|Contact:||Corey Hemopo T: 6330 5247 E: email@example.com|
|RSVP By:||ASAP; places are limited|
Western NSW Medical Imaging invites you to attend an Advanced CT Applications session.
- Review presentation, differential diagnosis and image findings with the acute abdomen
- Update on the Toshiba Aquilion Prime 160 and it's capabilities
- Review the challenges and advised management strategies in total knee replacements
- Update on the most current techniques for providing therapeutic intervention in back pain
- 6.30pm - 7.00pm Registration
- 7.00pm - 7.10pm Corey Hemopo - Introduction
- 7.10pm - 7.30pm Peter Traise - Epiploic Appendagitis - A Case Series
- 7.30pm - 8.00pm Dr Rony Kapoor - CT of the Abdomen - What to request and when?
- 8.00pm - 8.20pm Break
- 8.20pm - 8.45pm Dr Lachlan Host - Peri-Operative management of total knee replacements
- 8.45pm - 9.10pm Dr Matthew Healy - CT-guided Intervention for Back Pain
- 9.10pm - 9.30pm Q&A, Evaluations and Close
This activity has been approved by the RACGP and attracts a total of 4 points.