General Practice Conference & Exhibition - GPCE (Sydney)
|Date & Time:||Friday 19 May - Sunday 21 May 2017|
|Location:||Sydney Showground, Sydney Olympic Park|
|Contact:||Sylvia on 1800 814 611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org|
|RSVP By:||7 April (to receive 25% off your booking)|
Registration for GPCE Sydney is NOW OPEN and Reed Medical Education is excited to bring you the brand new and highly anticipated GPCE Sydney 2017 conference program! With over 100 education sessions providing you with the opportunity to earn CPD points across 24 therapeutic areas, all in one weekend, GPCE Sydney is your one-stop-shop for the latest education and collegiality.
Sessions are expected to fill up fast! View the conference program online and register your attendance before Friday April 7, to receive 25% off your booking with the booking code "PHN25".
WHY ATTEND GPCE SYDNEY?
- Benefit from an extensive choice of over 100 educational sessions and workshops for the whole team
- Boost knowledge with a diverse range of five Cat 1 ALMs (40 points each)
- Hone skills with our practical skills-based sessions
- Attend the brand new ‘MedTalks’ free for all healthcare professionals
- Earn QI & CPD points to kick start triennium requirements
- FREE accredited CPR training
- Attend the exciting new keynote sessions featuring the industry’s top innovators & influencers
- FREE entry to Australia’s largest healthcare exhibition
Don't miss Australia’s leading medical and primary healthcare event - REGISTER NOW using promotion code ‘PHN25’.